Ladies, we bet you have heard all the excuses in the book. From ‘it doesn’t feel good with it on’ to ‘you can trust me, I don’t have any STD’ it can get pretty frustrating right? Not to worry sis, we got you! Here are a couple of tips to help him get more interested in wearing condoms. After all, safe sex is the best kind of sex ?
- Help him understand the risks involved: You know what’s worse than an unplanned pregnancy, STI’s! Have a serious conversation with the man in your life about what the dangers of having sex without a condom could pose for the both of you. Especially with Kenya having the one of the highest rates of new HIV infections, it is very important to wrap it up before the deed.
- Ask him to strap up…Romantically ? Put together a sexy gift box for him and have him unwrap it just before it all gets hot and heavy. Better yet, just before everything goes south (you know what we mean LOL) offer to put it on for him. We bet this will definitely convince him that having a condom on is not such a bad thing.
- Size matters: Is Bae always complaining that condoms don’t fit or they make sex less pleasurable? How about being more adventurous? Try out different kinds of condoms experiment with ribbed condoms in different sizes. Add some spice to the mix with lube and be ready for a great time! Don’t know where to get lube? Not to worry! We got you check out some great lube and condoms options here
- Be the babe with the bomb skills: We know how annoying opening a condom can be! Fumbling around with it and don’t even get started on the problematic packaging! All the hustle of trying open a pack of condoms can take the fun out of the moment so here’s a little tip; practice how to open them up like a pro and he will definitely not have any complaints.
- Switch & trade places: How about trying something different? ?Instead of kawaida missionary, feel free to try out more pleasure-maximising positions with your man. This will greatly improve the quality of your love-making and change his perception of condom use in the bedroom.
Remember, you can get all your sexual wellness products delivered to you straight from MYDAWA! Do you think they are more ways to get your black king to strap up? Sound off in the comments below!0