MYDAWA is Kenya’s first registered online pharmacy. It allows you to access thousands of health, wellness and personal care products wherever you are at the touch of a button. The platform is available on a range of devices including computers, tablets and mobile devices such as iPhones, iPads and even smart TVs.
Save time and money getting the products you need by using MYDAWA. We deliver your order all across Kenya in less than 24 hours; with 4 hour delivery within Nairobi. Plus with our discounts and special offers you have the chance to save even more money.
We have launched a new dedicated iOS app for iPhones and iPads that makes your life even easier. With this app, you can upload your prescription, search products and track and manage your order history wherever you are. You can even get realtime notifications on your orders plus offers and discounts that you are interested in.
Here is how to make an order using the MYDAWA iOS app on iPhone and iPad.
- Go to the Apple Store and download the MYDAWA iOS app.
- Start the app and register with your details.
- Search for the products you need using the search bar at the top.
- You can browse categories using the menu button on the left of the screen.
- If you have a valid prescription, click on the green “Upload Prescription” button to take a photo of it. You can also share a saved PDF or image from your iPhone memory.
- When you are done shopping, click on the cart icon to begin your checkout process.
- Confirm your delivery address or where you need the order delivered to.
- Add any coupon code that you want to use and click proceed.
- Select a payment method, we accept; MPESA, Bonga points, credit or debit card and health insurance cover for your medication.
- Complete your order and you will receive an SMS with your order number.
If you need any assistance with any of these steps please feel free to get in touch with us using our dedicated customer service channels. Give us a call on our toll-free number 020 521 99 99 or message us on WhatsApp using the number 0721 301 448. We also would love to connect with you on our social media pages on the MYDAWA Facebook Page, our Twitter handle @MYDAWAapp and our Instagram page @MYDAWA.
We want to help you and those you love #LiveWell.